Wednesday, June 25, 2008

im sick....

grhhh.... i'm sick for few days ady..since Saturday..sob sob.. =(
heavy flu, cough, tummy pain..my voice seems deeper because of the flu.. i think its a pretty sexy voice..haha.. ahh!! very shy..
shit twice for today, but still feeling uncomfortable.. feel like my shit is rolling inside my stomach.. but they don't want to come out..haha..
preparing slides for my presentation tomorrow, don't really know what im doing.. just will crap a lot during presentation. hehe.. ^^
o ya!! i seriously think that my lecturer is a hamsap lou.. coz he requires all the girls to wear skirt during the presentation..ahhh.. i couldn't find any nice formal skirt at malls.. =( I'll be wearing my f6 black skirt for the presentation.. i hope no one will realise that its actually a sch skirt.. haha..grrhhhh.. very irritating!!! despise hamsap lou!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlau.. so geli 1 u... summore wanna describe the shit.. haha...

Cupid said...

haha.. haha.. wahaha.. just to let u know how pain am i mar..

Calvin See said...

create a chatbox at homepage for easier comment :)

Anonymous said...

so serious u sick....until now stil got some cough.... go to see for doctor la....later ur boy boy "xin tong"... take care urself la...drink more water ooo....take care...

from: Mee Wan

Cupid said...

mee wan: ahhh.... im so touched.. so care abt me.. haha..thank youuuuuu... muaks muaks muaksss