Sunday, July 6, 2008

my dear friend...

i just read one of my friend's blog.. i just noticed that his sister passed away half year ago, kinda shocking news.. =(

we just met during chinese new year, had a normal breakfast with him... can't really c his sorrow.. he didn't show any sign of unhappiness..maybe he ady accept the cruel fact or pretend nothing happen..and here am i .. in a shocking status..

i dislike people around us passed away.. make me feel so so helpless.. imagine that he or she laughs at this moment, but the next second ,they are gone.. just like that..FOREVER...

human being...as fragile as always...

i should have pay more attention on him.. be a good listener.. maybe its hard for him to tell me that.. or maybe its just useless to tell me.. im just one of his normal friend..

and now, i just wanna say...

to all my friends.. i'm willing to be a good listener.. i will always be there for you all..


my friends.. i love you all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u like to assuming de hor..assume dat guy is thief n dat drunk indian guy is cheat by masterskill's student.haha
Sok Gan