Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BYE BYE S.YEE

Celebrating s.yee last day..

finally, off she goes to Australia while i am still suffocating and drowning with my workload.. so bored of it... anyway.. we went to Curve..

Had Kenny rogers and went to Laundry..

yes,, we drink and do our laundry...


joking.. Laundry is one of the pub located at the end of The Walk.. Sill..y eh.. I first thought Opera is a place for us to view opera. I didn't know it's a club.. so paiseh

Yen and Judy.. i asked everyone to wear nice nice.. end up i'm being the most normal person.. as usual.. they all give up at me already..


our very 'man' picture..


Align Centeri look nice with my short hair..


got high even before i drink..
me and Judy.. sayang-ing her.. hehe.. did the most ridiculous thing today.. i tried to match her up with a fren of mine..well, not to say me as a matchmaker / cupid.. just want her to know more friends.. that's it!!!





group photo..

had great fun that day, nice job women!!!

No comments: