Sunday, February 20, 2011

enjoy ur life!

I always wonder, is there anopne who likes my blog? Who actually enjoy reading it.. I know I am nobody, but writing blog is my channel to release stress and of course my so called ‘diary’.

I have been trying so hard to write my feelings, experience and thoughts in diaries. After all the difficult years, the most I can write is perhaps not more than 20 pages. Regarding the so called diaries, hundreds of blank pages still remained untouched.

Instead, look at this blog. I start writing in the mid of year 2008.. not bad though..

Somehow, I enjoyed reading back some of my old posts. It refreshes some of my memories. And to witness how I have changed from a student to a working young lady. Yes yes, my appearance still stays the same. Not much difference. But the things I write had changed, from assignments to workload. From long posts to short sentences.

There is still a long way for me to go, many things waiting for me to explore and experience.

I am excited about my future life, yet at the same time, it makes me nervous, not knowing what kind of obstacles are standing ahead of me.

I always believe in something.

Live to enjoy your life!!

p/s: pls give me more comments, anyone reading it?

2 comments:

Hulls44 said...

got people reading ur blog GUA..

got read but lazy to comment la

=.=

u write for urself not for others wad

Stephenlai1986 said...

agree to hulls44...
u write for urself not for others wad