Monday, October 31, 2011

grandma

still in midst of finding job.. (i presume)

Friends have been helping a lot in introducing some jobs for me.. i guess they are much more worried than i am.. being at home for almost 3 months and heard no news of me going out to work again..

i think i should find jobs more diligently..

ry's grandma passed away yesterday night, around 8 stg..

i feel sad, it reminds me of my grandma.. indeed, i still miss my grandma very much.. it still hurts when sometime i think about her, about her late years, when everything seems so bad to her.. i still feel guilty for not treating her good enough.. in her last few weeks, i've gone so tired and mad because grandma been waking me up all the midnights i have here in seremban..

grandma said she saw things, ask me to get rid of the green light that appearing beneath the bed, asking me who is the white little girl standing outside in our living room..

people have said that for those who are getting old and getting near to their death. they are actually able to sense or even see the 'third dimension' or should i put this in this way.. they can see ghost!

for whatever thing is,, i wish my grandma staying happily with her popular loud laughter and loud voice..

i miss her so dearly..


No comments: