Wednesday, August 6, 2008

so happening

weird things happen yesterday.. around 6 something .. when me n my frens went out for dinner after class

so 1st thing is... when gv just finished parking, we saw a man running, very fast.. with his shirt torn with a big hole behind.. then a malay man chasing him.. my fren said the man being chased got a wallet in his hand, so we assume he is a wallet snatcher..

2nd thing.. right after the running incident at pasar malam, those pirated vcd sellers speedily packed their things n drove off just like tat..well.. its kinda strange for me coz i never c them running away from police..

3rd thing.. when finally we can sit down n hav a nice quiet dinner..suddenly.. there was this drunk indian man behind me.. at 1st i dont realise he was standing behind me,, then i c ppl seems to look at me n i heard some1 shouting.. he keep on shouting at my fren n ask her whether she is a masterskill student.. (its a nurse college) .. then he came near us, my fren miss gv just run away like tat..leaving me n strawberry behind.. n he still shouting, i sense danger approaching me, so v quickly walk away.. so scary!!! at last of course he walk away la.. n v assume that he's been cheated by a masterskill student, heart broken maybe. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u like to assuming de hor..assume dat guy is thief n dat drunk indian guy is cheat by masterskill's student.haha
Sok Gan