Thursday, August 7, 2008

~~thank you~~

hallo..i know that i don't really write much about u.. then now suddenly got the mood to write down my feelings.. so, here it goes..

Thank you
for being there for me
for waking me up when i refuse to get up early in the morning
for watching anime with me
for accepting the real me
for accepting my friends and family
for ta bao food for me
for cooking together with me
for washing all the dishes
for letting me being a lazy person
for being my driver
for eating durian
for massaging me
for crying with me
for being tease by me
for boiling telephone porridge with me
for your efforts of planning our vacations
for being abnormal with me
for not saying that im childish
for pampering me
for loving me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you too dear :)

Cupid said...

haha..this is not for u lar.. for my other bf..