Saturday, December 11, 2010

Being sarcastic

2.24AM dec 11,2010

It is midnight, midnight blue didn’t strike today.

Here am I, lying on my bed while facing my laptop, writing this post.


Things happened during work; people get so frustrated with the job and started to giving up. Sometimes it’s like living in hell, with all the pressure putting against you. Being pushed vigorously, unlimited mails coming in, getting uncountable calls after work hours, being nag or even being blamed for nothing!

As what quote by one of my friend, “ I have been trying so hard yet I can’t see any improvement.”


Putting lots of exclamation marks to replace full stops at each sentence only show that you can’t manage your anger well. Being sarcastic seems to be a better and decent way to express your dissatisfaction.






I’ve learnt a lesson from a ‘fight’ through e mails. Yes, I am on the cc list. And I can see that, when someone is being pushed too hard, no matter how polite is that person, he or she will lose his or her temper.



Me: HI

Friend: HI, I hate XXX!!

Me: ( wanted to ask her things but put it aside first), why la.. don’t angry la.

Friend: XXX …….. ……,! ……!!....

Me; She is like that ma, don’t angry la.. take it as challenges..

Friend: If ……..!! scold…….,……,…..





That is when I saw the mails. This sentence appear in my mind..

Incredible! Someone actually has guts!!

No comments: