Thursday, December 2, 2010

Noise during midnight

Weirdest thing happened yesterday night.. You know I’m a light sleeper.. Any sound will effortlessly make me awake. So that’s the reason why I’m always so tired and sleepy..


During wee hour when I was sleeping soundly on my bed, I heard knocking sound from the door. I assume it is the wind blowing from outside which makes the door move and make such noise. Then I went to close the window.


But the sound still going on, very irritating and I can’t sleep. I close the window tightly again, and try to sleep.. of course sound is still there.. Then I remembered what my friend say about the ghost story.. It’s not creepy during that moment. It was anger that controlling me. So disturbing I can’t sleep!!


So I’m like scolding them in my mind la.. in case there are some living near us, we never know..

Photobucket

Noise continue..


I wake up, on the light and stares at the door for couple of minutes. Strange thing is, noise stop immediately when light is on.


I off the light and try go sleep again. And the noise comes back!!! I’ve tried 2 times and noise will stop only when I on the light. But I can’t sleep when the light is on. Damn it.


So I thought maybe this whole time the wind came from the balcony side. I stepped outside my room and close the balcony window. Of course, sounds still continue to disturb me.


I can’t take it anymore..Photobucket


However, as clever as I am. ( cough). I take out the newspaper and put it at the crack between the door and its frame.


Noise eliminated.


Sleep tight.


The end.

1 comment: