Monday, August 10, 2009

coming trips

Today is what date?

I was so blur and bored with my life until I have no idea what date is today.

Till I forgot to renew the book I borrowed from library, means I have to pay how much??

Okay,,, was little bit busy..

ry doesn’t allowed me to stay alone with a guy in the room, he worried that my friend might harm me.. So I was busy finding my female travel mate for my Cameron trip in this coming national day. Which finally I did…onn lee, my love saved me from hell..

I also tried to called some of the bus companies, however I think economic crisis indirectly caused these companies bankrupt ady.. I don’t know, bus companies’ phone service had been stopped.. What the hell.. Then why they still put it in internet..

Yeah, we are not driving to Cameron; we will have our so called ‘backpack trip’ to Cameron. Everything by bus and walking.. ahhahaha…

Plus, I need to find some gal frens for October’s national park trip. Sigh, my recent gal frens don’t really seem to admire our Mother Nature.

Okay, I think all of the national park’s tour packages almost the similar, so I simply take one and show it here..

DAY 1
• Register at Jerantut.
• Arrival at Kuala Tahan, short briefing and check in accommodation
• Lunch at Floating restaurant
• Back to accommodation and take your rest
• Dinner at Floating Restaurant
• Taman Negara Video show, Night Jungle Walk & Visit Tahan Hide
• Bring torchlight
DAY 2
• Breakfast at Floating restaurant
• Jungle trekking to Bukit Teresek with a wonderful view of Mount Tahan on a Clear day Walk on the World Longest hanging Bridge-The Canopy Walkway
• Lunch at Floating restaurant
• Boat to visit Orang Asli Village. Boat to Rapid Shooting heading towards Trenggan
• River(prepare to get wet)
• Dinner at Floating restaurant
• Free & Easy(Optional activity-Night Jungle Safari @Rm 40/pax)
DAY 3
• Breakfast at Floating Restaurant
• Check out
• End Tour and Bye-bye

Activities with experience nature guide:
 -Cave exploration
 -Night jungle walk
 -Taman Negara video show
 -Visit tahan hide
 -Jungle trekking to canopy walk
 -Jungle trekking to Teresek hill
 -Visit Orang Asli village
 -Rapid shooting (prepare to get wet)
 -Canopy ticket
 -Orang Asli fee

I was so excited when I see these activities..


I wana go for the cave exploration!!! Means I cant gain any weight in these 2 months.. coz I worried if anything happen, I might get stuck in the middle of the cave. Think there is gonna be water path. Like we have to crawl or something. I always wanna see orang asli.. Night jungle walk… can I see any wild animals there??? Can’t wait..


Any girls wana join me??

No comments: