Sunday, August 30, 2009

my type of guy

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- Not necessary… look is very subjective to people and it will change over time. As long as I think he got the normal okay look then that’s fine for me ady…


2. Smart?-
Absolutely YES..

3. Preferred age?
- Same age or older, but must mature enough to guide me..4. Preferred height?- 175cm like that..

5. How about sense of humor?
- Not necessary.. I got it wat.. Besides, friends got it enough ady.. hahaha..


6. How about piercings?
- Nope, I prefer good obedient guys…


7. Accepts you for who you are?
- Absolutely YES.. it’s pretty suffer if we change who we are for people. Sometimes certain things cannot be change no matter how. So, you just gotta accept who I am..i don’t want to become the girl that you want me to be.. That’s really exhausted..


8. Pink hair?
- nope..

9. Mushy or no?
- Not too mushy.. Don’t ever cry for small little things. How to take care of me then..


10. Thin or fat?
- Normal figure..


11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- cannot be so much fairer than me!!!


12. Long hair or short hair?
- Short hair..


13. cute or pretty ?
- Cute.. if pretty boys I’ll get insecure coz too many people watching him.. Second of all, they don’t know how to treat a girl properly.


14. Smells good?
- Yeah.. So I will always stick to him and always smell him.. hehe


15. Smoker?
- Nope... but I got an ex who smokes before. Basically I forced him to quit smoking. I wonder whether he starts smoking again??


16. Drinker?
- I don’t mind he drink to socialize.. Just don’t get addicted.. Later he beats me after drink!!


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- yeah, not bad..


18. Muscular?
- ermm.. Strong enough to carry me.. I hate guys who are too muscular, especially those Mr. Universe.. yukksss..


19. Plays piano?
- Yeah.. I’ll be amazed.. *shy*


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar
- any guitar.. And sing at the same time.. hahhaha..


21. Plays violin?
- Not necessary.. I don’t really enjoy sounds of violin…


22. Sings very good?
- Normal singing skills.. Coz I need to go sing karaoke with him.. So don’t too bad.. I’ll ask him to shut up…


23. Vain?
- no way.. I am not that vain.. he cant be vain..


24. With glasses?
- I hate to wear glasses.. But guys with glasses seems so polite.. mmm… without glasses seems better too.. mmm.. anything.. With or without glasses..


25. With braces?
- hahaa.. How to kiss when you see small piece of vege get stuck inside his braces??


26. Shy type?
- yeah I like shy type.. he cannot be too talkative.. I’ll get insecure coz talkative guys seems so easy to find another girl.


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- good boy..


28. Active or passive?
- somewhere in the middle..


29. Tight or bomb? * hot or sexy ?
- no need…


30. Singer or dancer?
- Singer.. So he can sing me lullaby. hahaha


31. stunner?
- No…I don’t want my beloved to be stared by people..


32. Hiphop?
- nope..


33. Earrings?
- ermm.. 1 enough.. but not at the gay side…


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- nooo…


35. Dimples?
- okay.. so cute…


36. Bookworm?
- Nope.. I don’t like to read..


37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- hahaa… no need..


38. Playful?
- no need coz I am playful ady..


39. Flirt?
- NO.. NOT AT ALL..


40. Poem writer?
- yes.. it will melt my heart..


41. Serious?
- yes…


42. Campus crush?
- ermm.. don’t want..


43. Painter?
- if can, why not??


44. Religious?
- No need.. I’m not that religious also.


45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- As long as he don’t tease people physically..


46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak
- no. I can’t stand my brother facing computer 24/7.


47. Speaks 20 languages?
- no need.. But he must speak better than me in any languages..


48. Loyal or faithful?
- both..


49. good kisser?
- no need.. I prefer hugging.. hahah


50. emotional or cool ?
- don’t so emotional.. Don’t cry in front of me.. I’ll freak out!!!

No comments: