Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i have nothing to hide!!!

O dear…

Few days don’t online only, that books I borrowed overdue ady.. Stupid sin may.. Waiting to be fine.. T___T



********



Why can’t a guy and a girl be best friends??


We hang out together, we have dinner together, sing karaoke together, go shopping together…..


What’s wrong??



Just because we are the opposite sex, people definitely think that we are gonna fall in love with each other?



Frankly speaking, my parents started to suspect.. Who the hell is this guy, always fetch me here fetch me there.. haha.. They asked me why is he so free, purposely go sg long fetched me..



My grandma asked me tons of questions about him.. haha.. Like his family members, his work, and his criteria to find a girlfriend and blah blah blah…



And the funniest part is, she keeps thinking from the ‘yellow’ point of view. Well, my friend went to backpack alone in Thailand before, so my grandma assumes he went Thailand to find prostitute…



hahhahaa… I say no la.. Then she say then he go Thailand alone for what.. Sure find prostitute… hahaha…sometimes my grandma is so so cute!!!



Sigh, wonder why my girl friend so worry that I might like him or vice versa..



However, my dear doesn’t seem to have any worries at all!!!




Ry even showed me how to manja my friend so that my friend will come over sg long and help me sort things out…



He knows la, I got many guy friends.. I used to went out with my guy friends even when ry still in Malaysia.. i mentioned before what, I suspect my guy friends never ever treat me as a girl.. That’s why I can mix well with them.. Of course only applicable to certain close friends only..



See, I’ve chosen a right potential husband..*shy*



Ry has so much faith in me.. Trusted me entirely.. I can’t bear to break his heart as he never breaks mine.. =)

Anyway, Friendship forever!!!! Going Cameron this national day, will secretly snap some photos and upload them to my blog… hehe..



p/s: my dear going to Sweden while I’m going Cameron on national day… can see how big is the difference?? Make me feel gloomy only… I also wanna go there…



dear, take more photos, I wana see YOU inside the photos.. at least 30% of the photos okay? love you muakzzz…


2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

哇。。。 你的blog每次都那么肉麻,要别人如何留言。。 ==

Cupid said...

=( ... got so rou ma meh.. normal watt.. i talk with him like this de.. hahha