Tuesday, February 23, 2010

being alone

I know you are hiding your feelings in front of us. I know you are holding back your tears when they asked you what the real reason is.



Being together for 3 years is quite a long period. Plus, you two have stayed together for the past 3 years. I understand the feeling of being alone, devastated and living in regrets. But, things happen for reason.



When one of the parties wants to let go the relationship, there must be a problem hidden in that relationship. Sometimes, it might not be right to drag the relationship. Yes, you will be truly lonely for months, as what people say, shorter period of pain is better than long period of pain.



There is no use for you to say sorry anymore. And please stop keep blaming yourself for things that happen. There is no right and wrong in love. You just want her to be happy. And we, as friends, we hope that you can overcome your pain.



I’ve tried my best to help. And I will still make myself available to help you go through this. Come, anything you can call me..



Hahahah..



What can I say is..



New life, new beginning.



For both of you.