Tuesday, February 9, 2010

food and bunny

I don’t really have much things to write now.


I don’t wana talk about how frequent I eat high calories food and how often I have my supper.. can you imagine, 2 times of bak kut teh in 3 days.. of course you also eat other things like chu geok cou, and other kinds of stuff.



like Sunday morning, I had chocolates, potato chips, chocolate cookies, peanut cookies as my breakfast and snack during afternoon. At night, I had pork bat kut teh, mutton bat kut teh, dry mutton bat kut teh, and chu geok chou.. and a plate of vegetable, order vegetable because the pork dish was finished. O ya.. I tried ‘tauhu busuk’/ ‘smelly tauhu’ for the first time in my life.


1 word—smelly.



I ate few pieces but I don’t really like it..



Here are some of the answers that I obtain from my friends regarding the smell of the ‘smelly tauhu’

Friend who went hong kong and taste original ‘smelly tauhu’ says- it smells like a big bucket of clothes that are dirty, wet and never wash for 1 whole week.


Housemate- smelly tauhu smells like shit that have been left at a place for a week.


Me--- tauhu smells like drain water added with some rubbish.

However when you eat the tauhu, you won’t taste like as if you are eating rubbish because you eat with chili sauce.



T___________T


I know I am gaining weight, of course I know.. I am hell worry that I’ll become way to fat, then I’ll end up like a ballon.. I am short ady, then if become plus size. I can’t imagine…



No!!!!!!!!!!!


But the thing is, I did tell my housemates that I don’t wana go out and eat. they will manja me a bit then I’ll say okay okay let’s out..



Here, show you cute little fluffy bunny!!!







Bunny seems so fluffy and so round and so quiet…



But it gets really hyper during midnight. It jumps around in its cage.




I let the cage wide open hoping bunny can come out and jump around in the living room or maybe play with me for a while.. Somehow, it hides at the end corner of the cage fearing that I might eat him up like that..







It’s hair is so fluffy as if bunny got its own hairstyle like that..


1 side blonde, another side dark brown colour.





chubby face or too fluffy ??








no time to comb my hair

2 comments:

RY said...

hehe... bunny bo eng comb comb ar?
hehe, mayb next time u can put the bunny's food in a trail from his cage to outside, c he will kena bait anot...

Cupid said...

bunny's hair messy messy o.. hehe..