Sunday, February 28, 2010

expecting something fun

I have no idea why I have the urge to come back seremban this weekend. Maybe this weekend is the last few days for CNY. So I thought it will be much better to spend time with family instead of friends. After finished my work at 9.30pm on Friday, I went straight to take LRT, and then KTM back to seremban. As usual, I spent most of my precious hours in KTM. By the time I reached home, it was already 12.30 am. Taking the lift alone in midnight caused me starts to wonder, whether is there anyone floating behind me? Anyone or any ghost looking at me from top?



Now you know why RY always say that I have silly thoughts and I always think too much.



I was all alone, sitting there waiting for my brother to fetch me. I killed my time by staring at those KTM’s workers mopping floor, collecting rubbish.



Sigh..



When I reached home, both my sisters are not at home. One went Terengganu, one still in KL.


-_______________-



I don’t know what to write. My life is now about work, work and nothing but work. Oo.. and drama soup.. I need to find something fun to do, something to balance up my social life, something that able to release my stress. But before that, I need to find some new friends.. Something like, I wana go Hi-tea, go water rafting, go travel!!!



I just got to know that my housemate’s friend’s ex boyfriend is a criminal wanted by police. I know, I may not know that criminal, but what if one day he came to find my housemate and starts to kill people!!! Haha..