Monday, September 6, 2010

12345




I got myself a new pair of sport shoe, running shoe to be exact. Spend a lot and thank god Ry pays half for me. Frankly I’m still not getting use of using his money. Most of the times I insist of paying my own bills, using my hard earn money.


I once read an article that says like this, whoever becomes the main provider in the family, and he or she will become the main decider in that family.


Earning and spending own money is one of the ways to show that I’m independent and useful. I do not want anyone to control my life.


Speaking of sport shoes, this means I am so determine to start going exercise again. Wake up early in the morning, jog at the park, inhaling fresh air in the earliest morning, watching butterflies and listening to birds chirping.


The truth is always the cruelest. I can’t wake up at 6 something.. I drag and drag till 7 something then till 8 something. We skip the jogging plan and went to breakfast directly. Wearing my huge marathon t-shirt, manipulating myself that I just back from jogging.


Pathetic but true!!



Sport shoe is still leaving untouched.




sometimes i realize that i'm crazy


like a kid unwrapping her present


me and my new sport shoe!!!



aww.. i just cut my hair!! with side bang.. i dont like... feels like some kind of "dog bite hair"