Sunday, September 12, 2010

love spark


Hanging out with girl friends once in a while seems exciting though. We had great talk and laugh together. But the thing is, hanging out with all single girl friends means the single but unavailable ones will somehow become the target of discussion.



They came to a conclusion that me and RY can be considered as abnormal couple. And thus come to another conclusion that our love has faded.

  1. We don’t hold hands when hang out.
  2. We don’t really text or call each other, but we talked every night.
  3. Basically we have our own life and own bunch of friends.
  4. We have totally opposite behaviors.

This is how my new friends see my relationship.



I’ve told them that I am considering whether to follow RY to Sabah or Sarawak, well in case he got assign there. They advised me to slow down; I shouldn’t do this as I will have no one there. My entire life will depend on him solely. If anything happen between us, I will stuck at there and no one will help me.



Yeah, new friends are all independent, single, and one just called off her engagement.



I always tease my friends about the 7 years itch, where couples break up after being together for 7 years. I’m couldn’t help but wonder, will that happen to me too? That after being together for 7 years, our relationship will come to an end? That it’s our time to start all over again with someone new instead.



Yes, I love him. But how to keep the spark between us for another 10 or 20 years? I don’t want us end up becoming some other normal couples where we have to fight for money and living. I don’t want us to end up become some sort of family instead of lovers.





All couples have their own way of protecting and managing their relationship. Like some of my friends, female is the dominant one in the relationship. They handle their boyfriend’s stuff ranging from clothing, friends, jobs and even money and time. It’s like the girl friend is becoming their step mother. And guess what, their boy friends like it.


to be continue....




No comments: