Tuesday, November 24, 2009

art gallery... ^^

Visiting art gallery has always been one of my must-do-activity with bf.. I have always been very keen to visit an art gallery but somehow ry shows no interest at all.. Just like he got no interest to go camping or do any other outdoor activities with me.. Never mind, it’s ok..i can’t blame him for not having the same interest as mine..


Hehe… I got friends..


Polar bear my long lost relative brought me to this gallery which situated at mont kiara.. To celebrate my birthday 2 days earlier..Okay, I don’t know whether it’s an art gallery or just another exhibition but I really enjoyed myself being there..




teddy bear in chinese plates version gave me lilies...
<3 teddy


I was extremely thrilled when I finally able to enter an art gallery.. God knows how much I wana go…



of course this time I don’t jump around showing my joy and excitement explicitly.. I seldom do these either…*cough cough* I got my image and reputation to take care of.. Crap..


the dreaming 1




Back to the paintings… honestly, I never know that 1 painting could easily cost few thousands or even up to RM85, 000…(with just 3 faces on the painting cost RM85,000 ).. and there are people actually willing to pay a fortune to buy these pieces of artwork…



absolutely not my level, no matter how much I love the painting, I can only stare at them as I can’t even afford the painting’s frame..




Mind you, it’s written there.. Once touched consider sold…


Not even once broken consider sold!!!



I don’t even dare to get near any of those painting fearing that my breath may cause those painting to be ruin…then it will cost me a bomb for my silly breath mistake…







I love these a lot… made of threads if not mistaken..



so lost just like me..


I know I’m happy but I don’t think Polar bear is happy being there.. haha..


he says he can’t understand.. Well, neither do i.. haha..



But I love to see pretty stuff.. That’s it.. Anything that is able to caught my attention is just absolutely appealing..





No comments: