Tuesday, November 10, 2009

random random random

Today seems to be gloomy for me.. My friend break up with her bf due to long distance relationship..

I was thinking of getting some tips from her about how to sustain long distance relationship then she told me sadly that hers ended ady..

Maybe they have been stay apart for quite a long period of time (her bf is not a Malaysian and not staying anywhere in Malaysia) and my dearest friend has lost faith on their relationship.

How sad..

I hate it when my friends break up..

It’s just like when last time jane told me that she wana break up with bf, I was a little bit depress. Because I have so much faith on them and believe that they will live happily ever after. Or maybe I just want them to prove to me that long distance relationship can actually work..

Then I realize that what makes her happy makes me happy too..


*******
Later I might be going for grocery shopping and to cut my hair??

I feel like cutting my hair short, well, till shoulder length.. but I still haven’t bored with my long hair.. I desperately need my long hair to cover my back, which currently looks like a battlefield.. Full of pimples and scratches and scares..

About grocery shopping, what I wana buy?
Chocolates for sure…
Cheese and herbs.. I wanna finish up my pasta..
Some seasoning thingy..
Instant noodle..
Blah blah blah..

*******

I tried to study for pendidikan moral yesterday night.. When I reached half of the second page, I fall asleep.. How amazing.. Moral can make a person fall asleep in no time…

*******

I am so pissed off with uni’s computer now.. and my laptop as well..


********

few hours later..............


Back from grocery shopping…
Happier now…

=)

4 comments:

Hulls44 said...

lololololoooooooooo
lalalalallalalallalalalalaaaaaaaaa
eyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoooooooo

Cupid said...

crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulls44 said...

wat to do
do work till @$#$@#%@$$$@#%#$
aduhhhhhhhhh....so dizzy

Hulls44 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.