Saturday, November 28, 2009

happy birthday to me

As for choosing a nice place for my birthday celebration, I suggested to go Garden rather following my friend’s option.. They wanted me to go TGI’s Friday and will somehow force me to stand on the chair and sing songs. In order to avoid those things from happening, I stick to my own plan..


Maybe I’ve told them before that Garden’s food may not be that satisfying but the ambience there is splendid.. and so they reluctantly followed me anyway..



A baby grand piano is placed in middle.. Pianist will only play during weekends and if you wana play for the audience.. Just go ahead.. I wonder if I ask ry to play for me, will he play??

Think again…

I think the chances are very slim…


mei ling me and lai ching..

My face went reddish and I was slightly dizzy because of the red wine that I’ve ordered..


gv, me and winkee


mine: fish and chips
a very small portion, not enough for me..

lai ching's green curry

mei ling and winkee's black pepper chicken


gv's king prawn




They all seem don’t have the interest in taking photos

so you see only me


birthday cake..
make a wish..

thank you my friends

end of birthday..

2 comments:

Hulls44 said...

oooooooooooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Cupid said...

wat ooooooooooooooooo la..