Thursday, December 24, 2009

last time here

Went back to sungai long to pack my stuff the other day, sister came along to become my kuli once again..For the first time in my life I actually drive so far. Somewhere much much more further than Negeri Sembilan.. haha..


As people around me knows that I can’t recognize roads. I was so afraid that I might get lost in somewhere...


Well, guess what…as predicted I was indeed lost in no where…


Somewhere in kajang .. Damn… actually the high way is an easy route to follow.. But I got to choose between kajang and cheras… there’s no any sign of sungai long.. I was a bit panic.. Once I turn into the kajang lane, immediately I know I am in deep trouble… gosh… the feelings of getting lost was so horrible, panic and helpless.. i don’t know who I can ask for help, no sign boards, many cars…


Finally we stopped aside and asked some uncles working at Shell.. haha.. Thank you uncle so much for saving me from hell..


I think I’m gonna miss sungai long.. a very nice and peaceful place.. I think..






nice swimming pool which i never swim once before



a very greenish environment, condominium named as forest green

i asked my sister to snap photos for me to remind me the days when i walk to uni..




unit where we stayed


My sister complaint that I always talk about food and food only..like we eat non stop at there...


After we bought our lunch.. Then I asked her to try the egg tarts… very nice.. Suits my taste…I don’t really like egg tarts because of its puff pastry or whatever people call…coz I think the pastry is quite hard.. I myself prefer the Portuguese egg tarts’s puff pastry more, more puffy...

this egg tart is like the ultimate combination of both normal egg tarts and Portuguese egg tarts.


photos for ry, who craving for malaysia's food




ya.. the mines too