Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what the hell

Kinda frustrated for the past few days, and this coming few weeks of course..



I never realize that finding a job with lucrative salary can be so difficult and exhausting..



I have been thinking whether I wana enter a medium size company or a MNC..



After going through a serious analysis about the pros and cons.. I came to this conclusion.. Money is pretty much important to me now.. So any job that can provide me a lucrative salary, I’ll go for it…



But it’s been killing me because I’ve been waiting for ages for people to call me for interview.. I hate the feelings of being pick by some sort of strangers..



It’s like I’m one of the tiny little fish in the Pacific Ocean waiting for my future owner to be able to notice me, pick me and finally choose me. And at the same time hoping that this future owner able to provide me an attractive offer so that I can live a good fish style..



Or it’s like I’m one of the prostitutes in Thailand waiting to be pick by customers…



There is this interview on coming Monday.. I checked their websites, call their contact numbers.. guess what? No websites are available, phone numbers have been cut.. So fishy.. still thinking wanna go for that interview or not…I’ll be going there alone, if anything happen no one can saves me… sigh..



Friends asked me to wait patiently as they waited for few months before they got their jobs. Why the hell am I so anxious??



Let me think.. mmmm…



  • So that I can get a job before my mom has the chance to nag me..


  • So that I start my new life with something to do..


  • So that I can spend a lot.. hehe.. I think this would be my main purpose..


  • So that I can move out from the house and stays at kl or pj..


  • So that I can … able to apply 1 week leaves during June or July..



******



What’s wrong if I say something like damn it, what the hell, or even fuck?



I don’t see any problems arises..



Hin says I’m a girl, a girl not suppose to be so rude.. so I cannot say what the hell…



What the hell.. This job hunting is killing me!!!



What the hell, my eye is pain again, damn whatever reason that cause my eye to suffer now.



Whoops..



“a girl is not suppose to be so rude.. ”