Thursday, December 24, 2009

wisdom tooth

It is Christmas Eve!!

Some friends asked me to go lepak at malls, some said watch fireworks, some said hang out at kl and fetch me back to seremban..

I said I don’t wana go out.. I wana stay at home coz I hate the crowds..

Now here I am, watching pps.. Writing rubbish..

Ry is enjoying his holidays at London now.. He called everyday still.. mm.. Thinking about last year how we spent our Christmas eve trying food at different places..After that I went for my sister church for buffet..la la la~~

Sigh.. I miss him a lot..

Okay.. Today I have been a very good and caring sister as always.. I brought my sister to see dentist.. the other day her tooth was so tremendously painful till she wakes up at 5am in the morning and begged dad to bring her go see doctor. She explain the pain like..like… so painful till her legs are shaky..





sis's masterpiece about her evil tooth


Today dentist verify that sis needs to undergo a small surgery in order to get rid of her wisdom tooth..kinda disgusting.. They have to cut some of her gum, then even cut some of the bones..After the extraction of wisdom tooth, they need to sew back the stitches.. There will be some blood and pain of course..And the face will swells for several days..Need to use the ice bag to ease the pain...there will be some risk involve… coz the wisdom tooth is near some of the nerves and there is this slight possibility that half of her face will be numb forever..Sweats..


I even try to scare her that once the extraction occur, the blood will starts to burst out like water fountain..






No comments: