Sunday, June 13, 2010

cheated

I was on my way back to PJ, walking up the stairs at the LRT station, planning to get a magazine to update my fashion sense. It’s a bad thing though since so many people starts to criticize about the way and the clothes I wear.



“Look at the sexy girl, look at her baby T and short pants”. Then give me a look and starts to nag at me.



“ Sin may a.. You should become like them. Stop wearing the same old type of clothes and starts behaving like a girl!!” Stop being so conservative.”



okay, while walking up the stairs, the next thing I know there was a guy came to me and talk non stop while showing me paper and stuff. Then I heard he said, please support us by writing down your name something like this..



so I was like.. okay, just write down my name. so I kindly stop for a while and starts writing my name, age, blah blah,, then he asked me where I live, oh you are 23, you look so young. Blah blah , do you know I am only 1 year younger than you.. I was thinking o please stop talking, I look up at him. omg, he seems like a friend of mine.. (look alike I bet, impossible is my friend)..



when I reached the last column, I gasped. Why need to fill up an amount? It was showing RM60 for most of the filled in rows.



Then only I realized he was holding gifts like tiny dolls, and whatever things.



I was like.. oh my god.. I have to pay RM60?? O shit, I don’t want to. I wanted to say, can I cross my name?



I asked him like what is the cheapest thing you’ve got? He says RM10 which is a pair of chopsticks. I questioned him, you from which college and he answered me that he’s working. I feel cheated. I thought I just need to write my name in order to support some sort of charities. And the stuff I bought is not even for charity!!!



So the moral of the story is..



Don’t be as stupid as me!!!






P/S: My friend told me that there were few cases happened in kl area.. about they asked you to write names, say these for college project, pls support them and stuff.. after you wrote your name, they want money from you..

check this out!! please be aware..
http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1816393&highlight=%CC%EC%C7%C5









2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

i never think that u will cheated by this.... ><
this is totally 100% cheat ppl case where very famous and popular in kl area especially midvalley which is their main target...
The name list above which mostly rm60 de oso a cheat skill... to prove tat many ppl donate to them... =.=
U can jz refuse to giv them and walk away....if they stil force u to giv the money, u can say u gt the right to report to police or consummer association....

adidas nmd said...

adidas neo
air max 95
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
tory burch shoes
adidas ultra boost
jordan shoes
timberland boots
links of london
kobe shoes