Saturday, June 12, 2010

All I can say now is that I’m really exhausted and sick.



RY went to Europe trip with his family so he won’t be able to call me for the next week. I’m feeling grumpy and disallowed him to go for any other vacations again. It’s been a routine to get his calls every night. Somehow, his smiles or his voice can ease my pain a little bit. And I’m really looking forward to talk to him every night.

I don’t know why I miss him dearly these few days. I dreamt about him, again with my own silly, out of reality, or out of the box version of dreams.



I miss you so much, do you know that?

2 comments:

Hulls44 said...

haih
so gud can kept dream
I want dream oso cannot, sumtimes destiny really cruel ~.~

Cupid said...

u change ur destiny.. haha.. but my dream really weird de lo.. i also dont know what happen