Monday, June 21, 2010

yucks!!!

It is so irritating!!!!



I think someone purposely touch/ played with my dirty clothes..


Since I’m sharing the toilet with other people, I will make sure that my undergarments are always placed at the bottom of the pile. I remember my black pant is on the top of that pile of dirty clothes. Then today when I back, I realized that someone had touched and mess up my dirty clothes. Half on my bra is on top of that pile of dirty clothes. what the hell!! This is not the first time somemore!!



This is so disgusting and so irritating.. I think that someone is such a psycho. Can you imagine that he might actually take my dirty panties and smell it? Yuckzzz…



I can stand you smoke in the house.

I can stand all the hectic dramas.

I can stand when you all taking my food without asking my permission.



I can’t stand people being such a psycho. Messing with people’s undergarments??

It’s time to move out!!!! it’s time to seek for new house..



I can’t stand it anymore.