Sunday, June 27, 2010

help me~~~

I am so freaked out. I wonder why everytime when I enter the bathroom to bath.. The computer sound’s from the person who playing games in the living room 24/7 will stop immediately. And at the time when I am almost out from the toilet, the sounds of playing games will appear again..



I am petrified . I’m so afraid that he might had secretly putting something (mini camera or whatever those high tech gadgets called) in the toilet to view me when I’m bathing.



Am I thinking too much? But I had heard someone doing this before at Sungai Long last time? My Sungai long housemate’s ex housemate.



I’m scare. I realized for numbers of times, I’m hundred percent sure that every single time whenever I went to bath, his computer sounds will stop, and everytime I came out from toilet, the sounds will restart again.



Why why why???



What do you think??



Help me~~~~

4 comments:

Hulls44 said...

u buy sumthing tat can detect d mini camera la. n tat sue him, 呵呵。。

RY Seow said...

have u tried looking carefully all around the toilet? or did u notice any gaps around the door or whereever? r u looking for a new place ady dear? :( worried for u lar...

Cupid said...

i tried to check.. nothing.. overlooked maybe?? sigh.. finding finding.. kinda expensive if i'm gonna stay alone..

Unknown said...

Hi,

Your blog really is a worth reading. Wireless Mini Camera is yet another home security system that can be operated with ease. The most trusted place to buy a wireless mini camera is CheapsafetyProducts.com.