Thursday, August 26, 2010

"boring lifeless couple"

"Boring lifeless couple", quoted by RY.

What couples do together during their free time?


Cuddling? Sleep? Plan about their uncertain future?





we went old town which located near my condo..

I watch my pps, he reads his newspaper...

Boring and lifeless eh??

My housemate seems to get a bit shocking when i told her that we are going Old town. Why is that so? couple not suppose to hang in lame Old town??





My housemate said that we look so match together.. I guess its because we both wearing plus size t shirts.. I looked around in the old town, no girl wears like me.. I am so outstanding!!!





Will there be few pairs of eyes staring at us from behind?? wahahha...




We are by the way...

Boring and lifeless couple..




3 comments:

Hulls44 said...

看起来很有夫妻相。。。。。

Cupid said...

yes meh???

Hulls44 said...

been 3 years oledi, can see it gua...both of u personality n feeling dah campur ni,so tat why got 夫妻相. anyway most of d time u cincai wearing shirt, more similar wit him~ ahahaha~~~