Tuesday, August 10, 2010

stop it!!

I have had enough listening to people telling me that I’m fat I’m fat and fat..



My family, my guy friends, my housemates..



Gosh..



Especially sze ming lo.. say my hands are fat, why so fat? Why no exercise. Eat so much of course get fat, blah blah blah



okay, listen people..


The reason why I gain so much weight..



  1. After my heavy lunch, I did nothing but sit in front of the desk and starts doing my work.

  1. I always work late, so I always had my dinner late..

  1. everyday I eat at 1U

  1. I LOVE TO EAT

  1. I stop exercising. I only go yoga once a week, and FYI, I have stop practicing yoga for more than a month. I just went back last week and they are practicing the advance stage which makes me hands and waist pain like hell.

  1. I love to sleep after eating.

  1. I was so happy so I eat a lot during my vacation.

  1. Europe countries tend to serves a bigger portion when it comes to food.




Stop saying I’m fat!!!!





GET A LIFE!!!

No comments: