Monday, August 2, 2010

endless thought

As usual, there are so many work related things in my mind. I find it kinda hard for me to not to think of work. Weekend sometimes can be quite a burden for me emotionally.


I have some chat with my friends from my working place. We all came out with a conclusion that the most you can stay there is 2 years top. Because we feel that there is some management problem, employees got paid lower than market price with those never ending work load. Well, for my friend’s case, she is bored to death because she got so little things to do.


But I’ll try.. Try my very best till I can’t take it anymore. I need to prove to people that I can handle it. It is normal for us to have dreamt of our work constantly, to get called to work during our leaves, and so forth. Is this a normal in other companies as well?


By the way, I like the fact that I am meeting new people in the companies. I realized the sales people are so outstanding, all of them. They are all so confident from the way they talk, so straight forward, so outstanding. It’s not like I know them personally, it’s because they speaks very well in public. By the way, I have new friends!!!


____________


RY sold all his Topshop vouchers at Ebay.. My hopes are all gone.. it was so weird. He gave me 100 pounds worth of Topshop vouchers.. After spending 1 hour at the shops, I can’t even get myself a single accessory. Am I that demanding or I just not the shopping type of person. Gosh, sometimes I wish I can shop without looking at the price tags.


________________


I need a long break, like 1 or 2 months. To be as lazy as I can, brush up some cooking skills, take care of my grandma, to go for long vacation and stuff. I never really have a break after I graduate. I was busy finding jobs and going for interviews back then. And I start working straight afterwards. Gosh, I just know that I am so bored of studying and I need get money as soon as possible for my trip.


-----------------------


I had a wonderful dream. I don’t know what was that but the scenery and the garden in my dream was awesome.



good night, i hope there are people who read my blog



2 comments:

Hulls44 said...

got gua but normally wont put comment la

Cupid said...

ya mehhh..maybe no coz my blog is too boring.. haha