Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i am a nerd who starts to love reading

i'm not sure if I have posted some of these photos before.. my ugly sister.. she is lucky because she got a pretty sister-- which is me!!!

haha..

sorry, sorry, just kidding just kidding..






wa...

you see..

i look so damn emo and my skin is nice in this picture.. i swear i dont know how to photoshop!! this is the advantage of good lighting.


now you see,

10 FREAKING BOOKS

and it's only 17 pounds, including delivery cost!!

which means 1.7 pound per book/ less than RM10

Paulo's 10 books, i enjoyed his Alchemist so much that i asked RY to buy Paulo's other books.. books in UK can be so cheap.. what an ironic you know, our government has been trying so hard to educate and persuade us to read more, but at the same time, books are so expensive in Malaysia. I am obviously not going to spend RM30-RM50 for 1 book which i will only read once.

Ry bought all these for me!! well, i asked him to. of course there are few more in his house.. it's like i got all the books that i wanted in a sudden.. i am so gonna use 10 years to finish all the books he bought for me..


i am now officially a nerd!!!


i love the smells of the books!!!!

4 comments:

Hulls44 said...

=。=|||||||
ugly pun tak blh tukar apa apa lo
so kena bak ci lo

Cupid said...

ei, i read ur blog.. so bak chi lo..

Hulls44 said...

my blog consider bak chi categories la...my friend said its a new style for d blogger. LOL

adidas nmd said...

pandora bracelet
nike air zoom pegasus 32
light up shoes
michael kors factory outlet
curry 3
michael kors purses
adidas ultra boost 3.0
lebron 13 shoes
nike zoom
nike air max