Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kluang, a new place for me

Getting headache during lunch time, wanna get MC but didn’t dare. I’m not sure if headache is considered as some kind of sickness or I am too scared to take MC? Because I don’t think it is considerate to left my work to colleagues since they got their own unfinished jobs as well.


RY got posted to Kluang, a small town in Johor. Never ever appear in our mind that he will get that place, we were thinking of places like Seremban, Sabah, Kelantan.. Unexpected things happened all the time ya.. This is what called life!! Seems so near yet can be so far. Don’t know what I’m crapping.


I have creepy feelings toward his new house in Kluang. It just doesn’t feel right.



Showing Du Lan face to represent his dissatisfaction in a silent way.

Joking. In fact, he says Kluang is quite acceptable compare to JB.


The owner is so so so so so so so ridiculously money minded. There were rules pasted all over the house.

Example:

  • Off the light if you are not using it. (normal)
  • Only wash 3 or 4 clothes per day. ( crazy)
  • Do not hang your under garments openly. (then? Hang inside your house?)
  • During daylight, please do not open the heater.
  • Bring toaster, please pay extra RM10 per month.
  • Bring TV, please pay extra RM50 per month.
  • Bring rice cooker, please pay extra RM20 per month.

And the list goes on and on and on. They pasted the notice all over the places as if it was some ‘Yellow Paper” to get rid of ghosts.


I will take some photos next time to show here.


Photobucket



Regarding Kluang again, there is one Station Kluang in One U. This is so far the only information I know about the area. The food isn’t that delicious also.


Good news, My friend just told me that Kluang near Tioman.


I have never been to Tioman before, maybe I’ll get some few days off and relax there. If only my leaves can be approved.

Photobucket






Tioman Island