Saturday, November 27, 2010

malacca trip



Have one day trip to malacca with RY together with 2 more couples. They were WS and his gf, gf’s best fren and best fren’s bf.


Hahaha.. I love to make it complicated.

Malacca.. Went to few places.. Satisfied because I have tasted 2 things that I wanted to try for so long..

Ice cendol and layers cake.




garden existing inside the shop..






1 hour of our own activity, ( like tour). RY has to followed me to art gallery.. it was exceedingly hot that day and both of us stupid moron were wearing black.


Youth Museum and Art Gallery

( nothing inside, go for the air cond if you think you are going to faint anytime outside there)

Paintings there were kinda normal; I didn’t take any picture of it. But I do like the interior designs of that art gallery. Well, it was an old building.


As you can see, no one there but 2 stupid morons..


outside the gallery, this place seems familiar isn't it..
Malacca Dutch Square/ Red Square


There there, my fellow pupils..

I will treat you all nice~~~


From the left: WS’s gf, WS and a stranger who is taking RY and my photo from far


I love my country!!!

I love malacca~~

I love hot crazy weather..





You all know the fake models inside the museum were super horrible and look exactly like ghost. Not like I’ve seen one, yes I saw but that was different one.

Those fake models have long messy hair covering their faces!!! Please check out the stupid cat at left side as well. Staring at us!!


Is this a museum Gov is showing or a haunted house?

Stupid me doing stupid thing..

Making a ghost movie poster here..

Jangan pandang belakang.

(Do not turn behind)




C-A-K-E-S

From front , layers cake, original vanilla flavour

Chocolate orange flavour


from top; crispy brown colour


another japan dish

Night, we went back to Jonker street to have chicken rice.
inside the shop

RY beside the river.. see.. he is showing a f*ck face..

gosh, i miss him already..

2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

so nice wor

Cupid said...

yes .. i like the buildings there..