Monday, May 18, 2009

cousin's wedding

What is wrong with blogger? I’ve upload the photos, couldn’t see photos but words and figures.. susah ni…


Went to kuantan just to attend my cousin sister’s wedding.. (my mom’s side)..
Hhmm.. never actually talk to my this cousin sister before, she is this quiet and shy type.. or because my aunt she talks too much till her daughters do not have the opportunity to talk.. my sister call this aunt.. M16… she can talk for several hours, mind you, she talks non stop.. no comma, no full stop.








My cousin in law, a funny and talkative guy..

He’s a vegetarian, yeah.. Means my cousin sister has to become a vegetarian too.. such a big sacrifice. Have to change to total different lifestyle. No more meat to eat.. like what people say, love is blind..





For the wedding tea ceremony, couples need to serve tea to the elderly to show their respect and to thank them for all these years… so touching, especially when the professional ‘dai kam jie’ say those touching thingy.. Like thanked the parents for bringing up such a wonderful daughter and blah blah.. Why am I being overly sentimental? I am not the one getting married also… T____T










Seriously, why ‘dai kam jie’ always required new married couples to kiss all the time.. Is it a compulsory anyway?









me before the wedding dinner..


sister acting cool


Since the cousin in law is a vegetarian, this means that the wedding dinner only consist of vegetables and flours… haha.. this would be the shark fin soup.. Totally different taste, but look so alike like the real shark fin soup…

That night also got ‘duck meat’, made of yam..
Got ‘butter prawn’ too..
And many others unknown food….



Cousin sister bring us to teluk cempedak, Kuantan’s most well known beach..
Okay la.. I went here almost every year..
first beach


Instead of just sitting at the beach, Our cousin in law invite me and my sister to climb all those rocks.. and we did it willingly. I love outdoor activities!!!

our rock climbing activity is over that place.. see?/


We went to this quiet place which located at second beach, and we did a little bit of climbing… he told us that there is a small natural fish spa in between the 2 gigantic rocks.. yeah, something like when you put your leg inside the water and the fish will come and kiss your feet.. too bad, time is running late and we need to postpone this activity (find natural fish spa) to next year.. Hopefully I am free next year during cny…




One thing for sure, Teluk Cempedak is so much better than Port Dickson.. Crystal clear water where fish can survive.. where the sea is save for you to swim..





This is when we know our cousin in law..