Thursday, May 7, 2009

no topic for this

Sudden relief…
O wait, another exam on next Tuesday..

T____T
I have this strong feeling that I am going to fail my taxation..
Sigh.. the worst exam ever..
Photobucket

Anyway, my sis came over my place here on last Saturday, just after my taxation test..

she is so stupid.. She gone all the way to kl instead of sungai long.. then when she finally get the right direction, she got down at makhota cheras instead of sungai long..

make people worry like hell..

ahh.. but there is a smart thing about her.. hehe..

She helped me steal line…

as in now I am available to online ady!!! *happy*
PhotobucketPhotobucket

but with condition, that particular line is only available from 9 or 10 am till 6 or 7pm.. I’m suppose it’s s shop or something…

I wonder whether Sunday I can online or not.. hmm..

drop dead tired.

I miss my dear..

o.. I’m going kuantan next Thursday.. Cousin’s wedding..
hmm.. What am i going to wear??

****
why I got nothing to blog??
I feel like sleeping only..


i miss simpsons's spiderpig's song.. hahhahaa