Wednesday, May 20, 2009

drawing lesson

So brainless this morning when my friend and I draw stupid things in msn…
Superb hilarious…
Both of our drawing skills are equally bad, well, mine little bit better than his lo…
Hahahaha…







TH’s masterpiece.. Don’t understand at all.. hahah.. He said he fart then I smell at behind.. Bloody…




Aiyah.. this one can’t really see.. TH eat shit.. Can’t see the shit clearly..




He’s a pig and he’s the culprit for H1N1..

Omg, we are so free and childish…



**********


Few days ago, I saw 2 transsexual sex workers standing at the roadside waiting for customers.. Well, usually you will see them wearing very sexy tops and mini skirts.. What I saw was a little bit different..

Malaysia is well known for its multi cultural and different ethnic.. ..
haha.. Guess what? I saw them wearing Punjabi suits/Indian dressing.. Was there any special festive celebration?


Or the theme for that day was—Punjabi night..
Give surprise for their beloved customers… *wink*


Photobucket
*************

Cheng hin the monkey,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sad eh, you need to work during birthday..


Photobucket

there you go, your vanilla muffin.. hahhaa


*********
o o o o…
Twilight…
Always wonder why so many people worship this book…I saw ry reading the second book which is as thick as a dictionary.. -_________-’’
Is it very nice? Is the story line that captivating?

i watched the movie yesterday, hmmm… like that lo… not very special also wat… normal vampire story.. Maybe Edward is too hot for a vampire??? But my sister said he is too sissy in the movie coz they put too much powder on his face.. Damn it.. I know the ending ady, sister’s friend finished reading all the 4 books..

T________T

No comments: