Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my love..

Hurray!!
Finally finished exam.. T____T
Physically and mentally exhausted for the past few weeks..
It’s over now!!!!!!!!!
Even if I fail my exam, don’t care la..
How to spend my holidays, that’s what matters now right. Of course, spend more time with my dear ..

Speaking of him, gosh.. what a surprise..

Photobucket

He went to sammantha’s birthday party the other day, and he came to find me right after the party.. how random is that!! it was a huge surprise for me..he even bought me mcd’s large fries!! At midnight!!

Anyway, he got lost in kl so he reached my place around 12 something..

I know I have always nag him saying that why he never gives me any surprises..
Well, he really should gives me more surprises from now on.. See, make me so happy, which indirectly makes me loves him and misses him even more..Though I dreamt about my first ex the other day.. Whoops.. I have no idea why I dreamt about him.. maybe I miss him, nehh.. More to curiosity I guess, I wonder how is his life now.. With how many kids by the way..

Curiosity kills a cat.

haha.. funny dream, secondary school background appear.. I was in the classroom sitting at the corner quietly..I saw his dark blue colour bag beside my seat, (with his name on it).. Then he came and sit right next to me.. I feel so shy and I don’t even dare to look at him..

so that’s my dream, with no conversation between us..

but turning my face away from him..

hahhaa..(Because I am a loyal person, I got ry ady so I don’t look at my ex!!) Joking..

so ridiculous that I still remember his bag. He’s a twin..i always couldn’t recognize the two of them, so I was forced to recognized their bags..my ex, which is the elder one uses a dark blue bag while the other twin uses a light blue bag..that was when before we got together..when you knew them longer, you will soon realized that there is a big difference between twins.

Anyway, back to my current love..
Photobucket
Ry got stuck in that stupid jpa camp, where people there trying their very best to brainwash those poor students. He might come back as a new person, more patriotic, less hatred toward Malaysia’s politic.. Poor thing, he has to wake up freaking early every day (5 am something) just to go for pendidikan moral class.

I miss him a lot!!!!!!!!!

I want hug hug!!!

Photosynthesis!!!