Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dealing with my new life

Few more days ry will fly to Scotland..

And we will soon start our long distanced relationship.. Gosh.. a new lifestyle..

Being single but not available…I need to prepare myself to learn how to maintain a long distanced relationship.. And most of all, to survive in this long distanced relationship..





I know that one year is not really a long period.. But duh, anything can happen within that one year.. Maybe he falls for someone else, or maybe we have contradict visions, maybe our love just faded within that one year.. All kinds of possibilities.. who knows..

It must be really lonely and miserable. I mean all these while I have someone being there for me, and all of the sudden, i get to do things all by myself..




I need to summon the independent side of me..
learn how to be alone..

I know it may be difficult, but I’ll try my best to make sure we can go through this..






I’m gonna miss how I force him to act retarded so that I can take his silly photos..

I’m gonna miss how I stuffed him with all my unwanted food..

I’m gonna miss our days spent together..

I’m gonna miss how he has to create/pretend to be a ‘imaginary friend’ to bright up my days..

I’m gonna miss how he acts cute/retarted/silly/brainless/total idiot in front of me..

I’m gonna miss the moment when he is hugging me..

I’m gonna miss everything!!!!!!!




I’m gonna miss you for sure..


1 comment:

RY said...

I'll miss u alot alot alot...
I sure will....