Tuesday, June 2, 2009



Sigh..

First day of class..

So many assignments…

Horrible thing happen today..

I don’t want to tell, make me look useless only.. such a total mess.

T________T


Hmm… actually I got quite some photos to upload. However, reducing the photos' size is complex n time consuming, I shall do it when I feel like doing it.. *showing peace*


I need to type fast coz I don’t know what time the owner will close his modem, bloody.. Different working hours everyday.. Sometimes work till 6 or 7pm, sometimes finish early..3 something.. I can’t really complain much since I’m stealing their line.

Photobucket

I miss my dear and I feel so gloomy coz he is leaving real soon..



I feel like crying when he went home yesterday.. okay, was kinda sad but not till crying.. Must show him some love..



Photobucket