Sunday, June 28, 2009

look out point

The other day we went to look out point.. sadly, gv had to drive us there too.. coz mei ling and bf want to be alone in their car.. long story..





2 things happened there.. -______-


First thing first, I have no idea. Why can’t I take photo by myself..


Like, I want to have some of my individual photos.. lai ching helped me to take. Then the photos turn out to be very blur. So we thought it was skill problem, and then gv helped me to take. Same trouble occurs. My face was very blur. I swear to god I didn’t move at all..


Then winkee came and takes for me. Still the same thing happened.








After that, they tried to take their own individual photos.. There’s no problem for them.. I can see each and one of their photos taken nicely. Only I’m the left out one who couldn’t get any individual photo.



And stupid winkee said something, she said so creepy, as if I’ve been follow by ‘something’, so they couldn’t take my individual photos..

T_______________T


In the end, if I want to have my photos, I need to have someone beside me, then only my photo won’t look blur.

Believe It or not!!!



Second thing, this one cannot blame me..



Well, till now I don’t really understand my camera.. I mean I don’t really know where’s the setting is, how to find that setting and so forth..


So, when we take in a dark place, the camera suppose to flash.. simple function.


However, due to the ‘something’ following me, the flash couldn’t work at all.. or maybe I’ve choose another setting, so it couldn’t work. What the hell, just now can work, few minutes later can’t work. Bloody..


-____________- my life



mei ling’s bf tried to find the setting for me, then mei ling helped too. Everyone says why my camera so cheap, but they said it in a joking manner.(then I was thinking, it’s from ry)


(but seriously, this camera is very good for me ady, just i don't really know why i can't find the functions that i want.)


Then, both of them had some argument..

Gosh, they argue because of me!!

Because of my camera!!!

And it’s from ry!!!

So basically it’s ry’s fault, right dear?? hahahha


But of course they were okay, maybe after 20 minutes like that.. But then, I was still in shock, but my friends said it is normal to have some arguments between couples..


p/s: photos taken from facebook. I lazy wanna upload other photos


No comments: