Friday, June 12, 2009

babbling

1. I’ve decided to stay at Sungai Long in this weekend. Maybe there’s nothing much I can do at Seremban. I would probably end up eating more and sleeping even more at home. No activities, no plans, nothing..

2. Studies are getting tougher and tougher nowadays.. I’ve been used to piling up my works since few semesters ago. Attitude that chooses to ignore problems and laziness caused my results to drop dramatically.

3. How pathetic. Sometimes I just got so frustrated by myself. Not knowing what I want, what I am capable of doing. This is just making me sick of myself and sometimes, hates myself.

4. Life is just so vague, unpredictable, vulnerable and fragile. You never know what is going to happen the next minute. Sometimes I think it is just better for us to know when we’re going to die. I mean not like fortune telling or what, more like you know you got some kind of serious illness that cannot be cure anymore. At least you are preparing for death; you can still do things that you have always wanted to do and tell people how much you love them.

Right?
If you die due to accident, you just leave the world like that.
Many things left undone.
Many words left untold.
Families and friends couldn’t accept your sudden death.
It is just so unbearable.
I still remember when I got the news about the sudden death of my friend, my mind went blank. The next thing I know, I was burst into tears.

5. Actually I’m not in a bad mood now; in fact I am quite happy chatting with my sister and her friend.Bao zi is so 38!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I am reading eclipse. Gosh, I have no idea why bella caused so many troubles, why can’t they just leave her. She is such a trouble maker. Oh.. she might just got killed and that’s it. End of story. Author couldn’t write anymore and no more income.

3 comments:

RY said...

Hello my dear... Finally i've been able to go online :)

this will b a tough year for both of us, so let us work hard together shall we? :) muakz...

Cupid said...

bluek.. i go find another bf.. hahaha

adidas nmd said...

hogan outlet online
patriots jersey
hermes belt
cheap basketball shoes
nike polo
yeezy boost 350
huarache shoes
true religion jeans
asics running shoes
nike roshe run