Thursday, June 25, 2009

mamak fella, hulu langat and the stig

Yesterday night, when almost 12am, mei ling and me successfully persuade gv to bring us go mamak.. Freaking hungry, too hungry can’t sleep you see..

So, when we were eating, there was this black perdana stop at the front of the mamak.

The problem is, that car blocking gv’s car. Then he on his music extremely loud until everyone turns and looks at his car. Plus, that driver never comes out. So we thought maybe he’s waiting for friend or what. We couldn’t see through coz that fella tinted his car’s windows or windshield or what so ever.

Even after we finished eating and came near gv’s car, that driver still didn’t show any sign that he will go away. And I did something really brave, stupid and unexpected.

When my friends ady so scare and hide inside the car, I was thinking, okay, someone needs to ask that fella to move his car away.

So I daringly go near his car and started to knock at his car’s window. I saw there’s one person sleeping at the driver’s seat. I knock for several times, he still sleeping deadly there. I gave up then went inside our car. Gv had to do a ‘U turn’ in order to get out from there.

Finally, we have a conclusion.

Either he was drunk, sleeping or ‘high’ing (take drug).

Then I started to think,
“omg, that guy might got crazy then he might pull me inside his car and capture me.”

“Or he got offended and he might take out his parang inside his car and harm me.”

Sometimes, I did think too much.


******

Hulu Langat, here I come!!

Okay, many people went there before, only I’m the kampong one, never been there before in my entire life.

Anyway, I’m the one who suggest it. We’re asking mei ling’s bf to fetch us there. Nothing particular there I guess.

We will just enjoy kl’s night view, have dinner, chat, laugh, take photos and tease each other.

Gv said she needs to wear nicely coz she wanna upload her photos in facebook.

****
Ry told me one thing.

‘The Stig’ in the “Top Gear” show is actually
……..
……
.
…..
………
……..
……….
……
…………
…….
..
.
…..
……..
……..
..
…..
Michael Schumacher

what a huge surprise!!!






3 comments:

RY said...

Man, the stig is really funny, can't believe it's schumacher...

Cupid said...

but i don' think he acted as the stig all this while.. maybe just for several episodes or what..

my sis said the first stig is black in colour.. but after he ruined an really expensive car, then they change the person, so new stig is white colour

adidas nmd said...

hogan outlet online
patriots jersey
hermes belt
cheap basketball shoes
nike polo
yeezy boost 350
huarache shoes
true religion jeans
asics running shoes
nike roshe run