Friday, June 19, 2009

mad people like you!!!

I always assume that if someone really loves that person, so when the other half decided to end the relationship, no matter how pain is that someone, he or she will still let the other half go.

I was wrong..

Love can be mean too..

Some people will choose not to let them go. They will still assume that the other half still love them, still assume that everything can turn back the way it used to be. What is this? Cheating and manipulating own self?

How pathetic.

It is just causing much more pain to both parties.

I feel sorry for my friend. She tried to explain to him, that she doesn’t love him anymore. Still, he say, how could you do this to me? I spend so much money and time on you, if we break up then all these years will be wasted.

Even when she tell him directly face to face that she don’t want to marry him, he still thinks that the reason why she say like this is because she’s been threaten by her mom.

Why can’t he just accept the reality!!! So stubborn..

He is becoming a jerk now. He’s been telling all their relatives that she spend his money (excuse me!! You’re the one who willing to pay right? She never forced you to pay all the stuff right?? You’re the one who bought all the things without telling her right?)

You are the one who refuse to let her go okay!!!

He’s like trying to spoil her name. Letting everyone thinks that she’s a bad girl. Letting everyone thinks that she is such a cheap girl. OMG.. I hate him ady..

He is so mean to her. i was so afraid that he might take her life then only commit suicide.
Coz he said to her that, he will only let her go if he dies.

Then there’s this one time, he drives crazily fast.
He said, “I just feel like crashing my car, So that we can die together.”

How horrible is that!!

Now, I just hope that her crisis will end real soon. Hope is happening now.

Wish her good luck.

No comments: