Wednesday, July 1, 2009

may you rest in peace..

Yesterday night, I received a message from lay har which stated as this..

“Please help to tell all cvoon;s friends that the doctor had certified that his condition is not well and may pass away either by today or tomorrow due to brain damage. From cvoon;s brother.”

This early morning, I’ve got another text saying that he pass away this morning..

Sigh, life…


I still remember the last time I saw you, you were happily walking together with your gf.. I was so shock.. How come you with her?? Like since when you got a gf?? Funny.. When my mouth still widely open due to the since-when-you-start-dating, you came and say eh, hi sin may hi ren yung..

From the first day I knew that you got cancer, I was really shock and cry for you. Why you? You are so young, so active and friendly. You have a bright future ahead of you..

All this while, I’ve pray hard for you, getting your every latest news, hoping that one day, one day you will get back the life that belong to you..

I’m sorry I never came visit you since you got sick.. Maybe I am to scare to see you like this.. I scare I can’t take it. I scare I might cry in front of you.. =)

Another reason might be, I want to remember your chubby smiling face, your friendly personality, your talkative attitude…


I knew I am pessimistic and realistic, maybe I have already accept the fact that you might pass away anytime since the doctor gave up on you..

I read the news about you in newspaper just few days ago.. You said that you want to live. You were so brave and strong. I’m sure that you have inspire many people around you, including me.. =)

My Dear Chean Voon, May you rest in peace..

3 comments:

Hulls44 said...

ah....tat guy on the newspaper is ur friend ah....
my god....he quite good look before he got the cancer
may rest in peace
he is so brave...even not giving up at the last moment......

Cupid said...

ya la.. fui po also can guess is my fren.. coz same age ma.. haha.. he ar.. chubby chubby always smile..

adidas nmd said...

hogan outlet online
patriots jersey
hermes belt
cheap basketball shoes
nike polo
yeezy boost 350
huarache shoes
true religion jeans
asics running shoes
nike roshe run