Friday, July 31, 2009

missing some1

For the past few weekends at seremban, I had been to no where.


Just stay at home the whole day to watch season 1 of ugly betty and season 4 of criminal mind in pps..


I couldn’t take it anymore..


Gonna get crazy..


I am going to do something this weekend..


I need to have some fun, some entertainment


I need to go out…


Movies? Karaoke? Jogging? Shopping? Take some photos perhaps?


I couldn’t find a right person to go with me..


I miss jane very much, I miss going jogging with her.. And after our morning jog, we usually went to mamak for our breakfast.. How unhealthy..


Miss the days where we had our secret talk.. aawwww..


I miss when jane sing ‘little sin may’ to me.. *blush*


T_______________T


When are you coming back?? Can I reserve you for 1 day??


T_______T



No comments: