Sunday, July 12, 2009

pre convo photos



ent 2




I personally love this photo very much!! Seriously, both of us look great in this photo. one of gv’s classmate.


Actually, I am not really that close to him. We barely had any conversation before. Just feel like taking photo with him. He was passing by, then I shouted: ‘ I wanna take photo with chang wei’ *pointing at him at the same time*. Then he came near me, and says. ‘Okay, where you wana take?’


I think he looks nice in this g2000 blazer. Sigh, remind me of my dear’s blazer, I think he got cheated. His handmade one was so not suitable for him, seems huge to him. I have the urge to buy one for my dear. Hmm.. Think about it. Maybe few years later if we are still together.. oppss..




why? T_____T



limited guys in my class..


french kissing is going on...

No comments: