Saturday, July 25, 2009

the two of us.. ^^

Ry and i took some photos a day before he left to Scotland..

As usual, I like to snap stupid poses of his alone and/or our own.


besides, i am his sifu in posing stupid pose..


Since you have learnt it, you must always apply it to your daily life..


Why? why i like stupid photoss..

Coz it makes me smile or even laugh by the time I look at these photos..

And it works perfectly all the time..


Another reason for that stupid photos taking on that day, which probably due to the reason that I want the two of us had some laughter before he left rather than the two of us crying hysterically together..

Get ready for the stupidest photos you may have ever seen.







brain storming section



the only normal couple photo


we are looking at something..


big hug


mimicking master wong fei hong



have no idea what is this


neither do this




His reaction seems like he wana reveal some mankind's deepest secret or getting himself into some kind of ancient time zone..(With his curious face expression as you can see)





HHAHAHAHAH...
showing you..
our middle fingers


Of course, there are still other photos.. Like we were trying to learn how to make our big bun faces looks smaller in front of the camera. However, we ended up looking like two hungry ghosts begging for food.



p/s: my parents and grandma have been asking me something like whether ry still got contact me or not? Or like he got called you?? Why you two not webcam- ing or something..

I have this feeling that they scare I’ve been dumped..

Or they think ry has meeting someone else..

That’s what my grandma asked me last time..

ry got new gf there? Do you think he will meet someone new there and this and that..

So I just said, if he really meets someone else, I can’t do anything also wat, right??

Then my grandma say, ya, right also..


No comments: