Thursday, July 23, 2009

Honest student


Today I had finance mid term..

Before the exam started, lecturer left us in the room for a while..



Then I saw few guys who are sitting at the first row acting strangely, the one sitting nearest to the lecturer’s table trying to peek on the paper..


Immediately all of us knew it’s the exam paper.. So this guy take the paper, had a quick glance through the paper and started to tell people around him..


Words spread within seconds.. We even have extra time to list out what are the key points for that particular question. Of course you have to do things fast enough.


When lecturer returns, she then only realized that the exam papers were on the table.



Here’s the conversation.


Lecturer: ‘eh, I left my exam paper on table ar? I didn’t realized it.. You all realized it or not??’
Students: NOOOOOOO….
*was trying so hard not to laugh*

Look how innocent we are..


Photobucket
Photobucket

Lecturer must be able to see our honesty through our watery eyes, thank god she didn’t ask any further..


Okay.. I’m tired.. I gotta rest for a while..
Continue later..



3 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

ur lec sengaja de loh...

Cupid said...

yes meh.. i don't know lar.. but that time the bag and notes ady put else where..

Alison said...

ya wor.. i think your lecturer purposely did that.. ;)