Sunday, July 19, 2009

these few days


Serious haze is happening in sungai long too.. Making me sick..T___T

cheng hin and my bro said that they can’t even see klcc nowadays due to the haze..




Imagine how sad I am, ry and his friends went to see dolphins while I get stuck in my room inhaling polluted air from outside the windows.




16 photos of me..

Bored of studies (a day before exam), tend to do brainless stuff to cheer myself up..

and of course, to show my dear that I am still alive!!!!




Speaking of my sickness, I have swollen gums again.. Damn it, don’t know how many days ago I got it too.. till now when every time I brush my teeth I’ve got to be really careful. Gum never stops bleeding.

Should I see dentist?

I’m scare of scaling..

I hate the scaling sound, hate those dentists who are not gentle enough and those who are not paying enough attention on me..




Cendol available.. I miss pasar’s cendol..



I feel so overjoyed to be home today..Was thinking of coming back seremban this week or not? Since I need to stay back on Saturday to do my assignment, I thought that maybe I should just stay at sungai long for just this weekend.


However, Friday night I was feeling sick, lonely, and got no one to talk to. A sense of loneliness is conquering me.. I hate to say this, but I got to admit that I miss ry even more especially during weekends. So immediately after we all finished our tv commercial (which was around 8 something) , I went back seremban directly. I didn’t eat anything since 12pm or 1pm.


And hell I am so happy to be home. I love my siblings. We went to dinner together, chat, and laugh together. I think I have been talking nonstop with them. I said let’s go jogging tomorrow morning, but they say it would be impossible for me to wake up in the early hours. Haha.. They know me so much..



Are you missing Malaysia delicacies?





4 comments:

Hulls44 said...

hehe~~
love me so much oo~~~
kekekekekeeeeeee'
wakakakakakakaaaaaaa
哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

Cupid said...

crazy..

Jane said...

i'm missing d fried kuay teow a lot! :_(

Cupid said...

aawww.. poor jane..