Thursday, October 15, 2009

insomnia strikes

4:21am



Gosh..

Insomnia strikes again…

I can’t sleep.. T________T

i’m sleepy.. But I can’t sleep..

Help me…






*take a deep breath and starts to say*

Everything will be just fine..

Everything will back to normal..

Everyone will end up living happily ever after..

Everyone will laughs without hiding anything or pretending..

Weather will be just nice..

Blue sky still blue..

Deep sea still deep..

Birds still up in the sky…



Gosh.. What am I talking now??

Consequences of getting late night sleep, I’ll start to talk nonsense..

Please.. Bear with my stupidity..




this is kururu


this is ry (south park version)


this is domo kun..
i finally found domo kun in The Garden
my long lost pet.. wtf..



this is chibi maruko chan



this is little green monster
you can easily find it popping out in msn..
this little creature here was created by ry..





Sigh.. Staying late at night is making me emo again..

And I am having gastric pain now..

Help~~~~

i'm gonna die~~~~~~~~~~




*********


update at 6:09am

gonna sleep now..
planned to go jogging alone at 6:45,
since i'm sleepy now.. so i think i better choose to sleep..



No comments: